Friday, June 25, 2010

Tooooooomorrow!

Josh comes home tomorrow!!! I'm a little excited. :)We have been apart for longer but it is so different now that we have four kids. Some days went exrtremely slow and other flew by. I'm a little sentimental right now. Josh and I will be celebrating our 8th Anniversary in August. My, how time flies. I can honestly say that each year keeps getting better and better. I'm excited to watch our family grow. Josh is an excellent father and husband. He is my best friend, my better half. He encourages me to be the best that I can be. So the countdown continues...1 day, 7 hours, 4 minutes and counting...

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! I admire relationships like the one you and Josh have :) Love you Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm happy for you that he'll be home soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya!!! I am so glad he will be home soon. Happy Early Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete