Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So, here I am.

So, here I am. Just ME. Mary E. I decided to start a blog because I need a hobby. I like reading other blogs and thought, hey, why don't I start one just for the heck of it. I can share photos and video, and it's prettier than facebook. :) Like I said in 'About Me,' I am a mother of four beautiful children. Caleb, Elijah, Abigail and Elizabeth. They are my world. I am married to a fabulous guy, Joshua. We have been married almost 8 years and every day gets better and better. I am also an army wife. Josh has been in the Army Reserves for 8 1/2 years and we have 3 1/2 more to go. That's if he doesn't re-enlist to make a full 20 years. Hey, retirement beneits from the military are not too shabby. We also have our house for sale. We are hoping to move to Waterloo this summer because that is where Josh works. I can't wait to move. My whole life is on hold now. Most of our belongings are in boxes. Potty training will start after we move. Caleb will start kindergarten after we move. We would be saving about $500 a month after we move. Yikes, it seems like everything would be so great if we could just sell our house! So if you know anyone who is looking for a cute 2 bedroom/2 bath with a huge fenced in back yard in Cedar Rapids, please send them our way. :)

Well, most of this blog will contain my experiences as a mom, a wife and the manager of a household. There have been many experiences from the past that I will try to catch up on, because my family is hilarious.

So far, so good. :)

5 comments:

  1. I am so excited that you started a blog. I love reading your facebook posts, so this well be even better. Good luck with the house. I am sure it is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I love reading blogs...it is better than fb by far, more personal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! and I love the pictures of your cuties on the side!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I'm excited to read another blog! Can't wait to hear about all the adventures with you kids! (Have I ever mentioned that I'm jealous that you have 2 boys and 2 girls?(:)

    ReplyDelete