As I was cleaning the house yesterday, which is something I do all-day-every-day because our house is on the market, Caleb asked me why I was cleaning. Apparently he has noticed that I have been doing that a lot lately. I said, "We need to keep the house clean, so when people come to look at the house, they'll want to buy it." He went to the window and said, "People come to buy house?" And since we haven't had that many showings I said, "I hope so!" About 15 minutes later, he came up to me and asked for some paper and a pencil and said that he was going to write and draw. He sat on the couch for a while with my clipboard in hand and was writing away, flipping papers and looked like he was a business man. After a while he brought me a stack of paper with little scribbles on them and said, "Here mom, for the people so they'll come!" I have no idea where he got the idea, but he wrote letters so people would come look at our house. And ever since we had this conversation, he's been asking me about every 30 minutes if we can move to "wagawoo" (we're still working on Ls and Ts).
Here are some pictures of his hard work.
I took these pictures a while ago when we were playing outside.
And here's an updated picture of Lizzy!
a-ba-dee, a-ba-dee, that's all folks!
That is sweet.
ReplyDeleteChildren really are the greatest joy in life :)
ReplyDeletei love that boy!
ReplyDeletei love all your babies.
ReplyDelete(the word verification word that i need to type in to leave this comment is "prary" ... isn't that where we went to school?)