I have been waiting to post this picture for a looong time. These past few weeks have been absolutly crazy, hence the lacking blog posts. :) Anyway, our house is sold and we are closing on our new house in waterloo on the 8th of october! i'm so excited!! It's a fabulous location and a cute house. After some good updates, the house will be fabulous as well! :) i am excited to move to waterloo! 27 days!!
I'm so excited for you guys that your house finally sold and that you were able to find a new one quickly as well! Good Luck with it all!
ReplyDeleteWoo Hoo!! I am so excited for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of the new place once you guys have added your magic touch. If you need any help with the kids please don't hesitate to call.
ReplyDeleteyeah....i am so happy for you that it has sold!! let me know if you need help packing, cause I AM a pro at this (12 moves and counting).
ReplyDelete