I haven't posted in long time. Basically because there is very little to write about. I feel I could rant and rant about all the things that are frustraing in my life right now, but you're probably getting tired of that. My days are like roller coasters. Yesterday was fabulous. I spent it with my mom and my sister wandering the Ped Mall in Iowa City. I was happy and having fun. I love spending time with my mom and my sister. I wished Sarah lived closer. Then today, I'm the complete opposite. I'm almost paralyzed with frustration and feelings of inadequacy. I don't feel I can keep up. If only our house would sell.
I definitely know the feeling of having up and down days...I'm having that feeling about juggling school, being a mom, and preparing for Jeff to leave. Seems like sometimes life ROCKS and other days it seems a lot harder..Hopefully your house sells soon!
ReplyDeleteHere's to hoping you have more happy days than frustrating ones. Hang in there ;0)
ReplyDeleteIt's easier said then done, but don't let things get you down. You have some much to be happy about. #1 your loving family... a loving, caring husband who is your best friend... 4 beautiful children who look up to you... friends that care for you and love you. You are a wonderful mother, wife, and friend and I love you :)
ReplyDeleteI think we must be a lot alike! We do share a birthday, maybe that's why :)
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain! I am totally the same way, I have a great day, and then the next is awful. I wish I could just find balance. I'm sure it's so hard for you not knowing when things are going to change and you guys will be able to move. Good Luck, I really hope that your house sells soon!